1) Walk the Line--Oscar winner Reese Witherspoon as June Carter Cash sporting a new, fabulous look in every scene.
2) 10--Bo Derek with cornrows, enough said.
3) Out of Africa--Robert Redford slowly washing Meryl Streep's hair outside in Africa.
4) Legends of the Fall--Hard to choose between Julia Ormond's luscious tresses or Brad Pitt's grunge/sensitive New Age cowboy hair.
5) Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion--The hair was second only to the costumes.
6) Elizabeth--Cate Blanchett's golden locks were majestic.
7) Moonstruck--With some color and product Cher's hair went from blah to beautiful.
8) Ondine--Colin Farrell as an Irish fisherman sporting a head of hair that most men can only dream about.
9) No Country For Old Men--Javier Bardem's bowl cut was a killer!
10) Star Wars--Memorable for Princess Leia's ear buns.
Now, it's time for your close-up at a Hair Cuttery near you.