Baby's first anything is always a memorable and exciting experience. Here are some things to consider when taking your baby for his/her first haircut.
- If you and or your family members are current Hair cuttery clients, bring your baby along to see the Hair Cuttery environment and all the friendly faces there.
- If you have a Hair Cuttery Stylist, introduce your baby to him/her and encourage positive interaction.
- Allow your baby to see you having your hair cut, color and or blow dry and how amazingly happy you feel and look after the service.
- Prior to your first hair cut date, call and set an appointment with your Hair Cuttery Stylist so your baby does not grow impatient while waiting
- If you don't have a Hair Cuttery Stylist, call the Salon prior to your visit and ask what day/times are less hectic to reduce wait time and/or stranger anxiety.
- Choose a time of day where your baby is well rested, and is in his/her best mood.
- Bring your baby's favorite toy and don't forget your camera. You will want to capture this precious and priceless moment.
- Don't forget to bring home Baby Don't Cry Shampoo, made just for babies' hair.
- Save a piece of your baby's hair and adhere it to a "Baby's First Haircut" certificate. Your Hair Cuttery Stylist will gladly give you this certificate to showcase your baby's pleasurable experience at Hair Cuttery.
Like this blog post? Forward it to your friends! Also, sign up to be a Hair Cuttery Ambassador and be entered to win Hey Monday music downloads and/or concert tickets! http://sot.ag/NTkzMg