Every two minutes a woman in the U.S. is diagnosed with breast cancer. A startling statistic and one that is too familiar for many. Nearly all of us have been affected by breast cancer in one way or another; whether we’ve received our own diagnosis or have supported a sister, mother, friend or coworker through her own battle.
This October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Hair Cuttery is proud to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) and all the advances it continues to make in breast cancer research. Here are some great ways you can show your support too.
- Donate directly to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. No amount is too small; every little bit helps! BCRF is the highest rated breast cancer organization in the United States with 91% of funding going to breast cancer research and awareness. To donate, visit BCRFcure.org
- Buy your favorite haircare products. During the month of October, our salons will be carrying several limited-edition products in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. A portion of the proceeds from each product purchased will be donated by these brands to their breast cancer awareness organization listed above. It’s a win-win – you get to treat yourself and give back at the same time!
- It’s a 10- Christina Applegate Foundation
- Sexy Hair- Look Good Feel Better
- Paul Mitchell- Bright Pink Breast & Ovarian Health Organization
- Wet Brush - Making Strides Against Breast Cancer- American Cancer Society
- Display your pink pom-pom key chain to show your support. Receive a free keychain with any Matrix home haircare purchase of $20 or more. It’s a fun way to change up your accessories and show that you care!
All products are available at your local Hair Cuttery salon. We're honored to take part in causes that affect our communities and hope you share in our efforts to give back. #HCPinkPower #HCBeautyofGiving